Saturday, March 14, 2009

That last kiss I'll cherish [ OLD ]

wonder if the day will ever come my life will finally be right. Been wrong from the beginning and I don't see that light. Seems as if darkness follows and daylight is far behind. Can't help but cry night after night, can't help but wallow in my pain day after day. Put on that fake smile and pray someday it will be real. The pain swells up as time goes on. It's like being shot over and over again, just hurts more each time. I don't know why I ever gave my love away from the start, should have just kept it to myself. Gave it away, right along with my heart, that got broke and I got a restart. I realize now he'll never feel that way about me, so it's just a lost rain. The clouds will never clear and the pain will never be erased. I know it's the same story time after time, but it's the same pain day in and day out. Sometimes I feel like I'm stuck in park, I just can't get out of this rut. Someday I want to be someone's everything. Someday I want to be someone's world again, except this time I want to be someone's something forever. I don't want the next one to be just temporary. I want to be someone's earth, sun, moon, and stars. Maybe someday I will be, I keep my head up and hope every night. But day after day that changes, as I continue to be no one's no body. I want to be called "the best thing that has ever happened to me", I want to be someone's forever. I keep asking the same old question time after time, will I ever be that to someone? I doubt it more and more all the time, and I don't think there's anything that can change my mind now. I'll never have it again, no amount of determination can get me this! Forever doesn't mean what it used to mean, love doesn't mean what it used to mean, nothing means what it used to mean. You can give someone your heart, and all your love, and that doesn't mean a thing. Maybe someday!!..

No comments:

Post a Comment