Saturday, March 14, 2009

Once upon a time [2 years old or older]

Once upon a time you were my knight in shining armor. Once upon a time you were my everything. Once upon a time you and I were a happy couple. Once upon a time we were in love. Once upon a time you promised me you'd always be mine. Once upon a time I meant something to you! I guess there are no more once upon a times, nor where there ever. I guess true love doesn't exist. I guess true love doesn't last! You are one of those guys that makes a girls head spin. You are one of those guys that can drive a girl mad. You were my all, you were my everything. You made me smile when I didn't want to, and made me cry when I was happy. You made my days brighter, and my life meaningful. You filled my heart with joy, my lungs with air, my day with sunlight, and my night with moonlight. Do you remember, the first time we met? Do you remember, the feelings we had? Do you remember, how intense it all was? Do you remember, what we once shared? It has come down to days where you don't answer my messages. You block your number so I can never see. You tell me that you love me, then take it away. You tell me one thing, and others another. You make me feel like a child, stupid and foolish. I try and I try to make you see, I'm not the little girl I once was, nor shall I ever be. I guess you could say this is kind of a poem. A poem about you and I, and what once seemed as if it'd never die. I think about the feelings, the feelings we have shared. I think about the obstacles, so many that we have overcome. I think about the day you proposed, and how it all fell away. I think about the day I let you go, and I can't believe I was such a dope. It's quarter after two, deep in the early morning. You're all that's crossed my mind, all that has been thought about! My feelings for you are so damn real, and everything I've told you is exactly how I feel. I'm sorry I ever messed up in the first place. It's the only thing I deeply regret. Can't believe that I made that mistake. Can't believe I put our love at steak. Now you're with this new girl, and you say you love her. I want to believe you but I don't know if its true. I've told you so many times no one can love you like I do and that's the truth. You make my world spin around, make my head go in circles. When I think about you, I think about my forever. This girl you're with now, I hope it all works out for you. Just know if you need me I'm right here. I'll never decieve you, and I sure in the hell won't ever leave you. Maybe someday you'll see that I'm the one for you. Maybe someday you'll see that I won't ever hurt you again. Maybe someday you'll see that you amaze me. There's nothing in my lifethat I need more, more than your love. You are everything, and I'd do anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment